Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The emptiness-

I can feel it already- the sadness ! Tomorrow it will be 9 full months that Joe passed away. It hits you like a wave- it holds your breath-it makes you sick. I can't believe I've not seen Joe for 9 months. It is hard to believe. In 37 yrs. I saw him or talked to him every day and night.Wow! How does one go on.? Only by the grace of God! Oh, I miss you Joe. Perhaps tomorrow will come and go but my tears for you will last forever. I look into our childrens eyes and I see you. Life will never be the same, but I will go on as long as God allows me to. I will take all that you taught me and make you proud. You are my rock. You taught me so much about life. I will try my best,without complaining. Goodnight,Joe. Love you and miss you. Watch over us always.

No comments:

Post a Comment