Thursday, May 13, 2010

Making a big decision!

Wondering what to do. Should I sell my home, the home we've had for 36yrs. The place where we find comfort and joy. My family's place to go for the holidays the place we call home!! It is just a matter of time. I am trying to use my head instead of my heart. Do I get so far behind financially that I can't get out? Do I make the move now and sell my home, because God and I both know I can't afford it anymore. No social security from my husband for another 2 yrs. What to do and where do I go? I think our government has abandoned young widows! I want to fight this so bad! I want to help so many in my position. I am tired, I pray that God gives me the strength to keep going! Saturday is my 58th birthday... Never dreamed I'd be where I am today alone and full of worry.Why don't the scumbags have this worry- where their next $ will come from? I'll tell you why---because people like you and I take care of them! We pay for most of their rent, we buy their food, we help them buy a car, we help pay for their health care, we educate their children!!! Why then, does no one see the lonely, hard working widows? The wife of the deceased husband, the mom of the children, and the Mothers of the military. Not to mention the daughters of the Korean and WWll vets. Big decision-- dig a hole and bury yourself---or give in and become another statistic . A decision I should not have to make!!! The scumbags should have to make a decision too----get a job and get off welfare---or just get a job and leave the taxpayers alone ! It is time for this country to take care of its own!!!!!! Simple!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment