Monday, April 5, 2010

Another first!!

Well, here it is the day after easter, I have just had another holiday without Joe. I don't cook family meals anymore. Holidays are not at mom and dad house, as usual. Just the thought of it sickens me. I had two IHM nuns here one sunday for dinner and it was a disaster. I walked around the kitchen with little or no desire to prepare a delicious meal. Cooking and dinner parties were joe's and my speciality! Without him, at this time, it just isn't there! So now I just go with the flow. My daughter has what I used to have!! Thank God for her and her husband. She tries so hard to make me happy. Joy knows it is hard for me, she has her battles with the loss too. So I hope everyone that reads this has had a happy Easter and I know you are saying ,As I am,thank God it is over. On to the next one... Marlene

No comments:

Post a Comment